Providers must receive:
· Notification of the amount of authorized hours. See Chapter 12 (Notices) and 12.6.3 (Approval notices - Provider).
· Notification when a family’s redetermination is due. See Chapter 12.6.15 (Redetermination due – Provider notice).
· Adverse Action Notices. See Chapter 12.6.6 (Adverse action notices – Provider). See Chapter 12.1 (15-day notice requirements).
· Termination Notices. See Chapter 12.6.9 (Termination notices – Provider).
· Provider Overpayment Notices. See Chapter 12.3.15 (Notice of overpayment).
· Deductions Required By Law Notices. See Chapter 12.6.12 (Payment deduction required by law notices).
Minnesota Statutes 119B.025
Report/Rate this page
Minnesota Rules 3400.0185
Minnesota Rules 3400.0187, subp. 2