Skip To: Main content|Subnavigation|
Minnesota Department of Human Services Combined Manual
DHS Home CountyLink Home Manuals Home Bulletins
Advanced Search
Show/Hide Table of Contents  


ISSUE DATE: 07/1998

Public assistance warrants are drawn directly on the State Treasury, not a bank. People must make their own arrangements to cash their public assistance warrants through local banks or financial institutions.

Explain to the client the ID requirements and under what circumstances they may receive a photo ID from the county agency. See 0024.12 (Issuing and Replacing Identification Cards).

Rate/Report this pageReport/Rate this page

© 2018 Minnesota Department of Human Services Updated: 12/1/14 12:01 AM | Accessibility | Terms/Policy | Contact DHS | Top of Page | Updated: 12/1/14 12:01 AM