Skip To: Main content|Subnavigation|
Minnesota Department of Human Services Combined Manual
DHS Home CountyLink Home Manuals Home Bulletins
Advanced Search
Show/Hide Table of Contents  


ISSUE DATE: 12/2016

There are situations where a refugee loses eligibility for another cash assistance program (for example, a client moves out of an MFIP unit and becomes a single-person unit.)

If the person has been in the United States less than 8 months, he/she may be eligible for RCA.

If the person was resettled in Minnesota, refer them to their original local resettlement agency to apply for RCA. If the person is a secondary refugee or asylee, follow the instructions in 0030.03.01 (Processing RCA Applications) for how to process applications for secondary refugee and asylees.

Rate/Report this pageReport/Rate this page

© 2018 Minnesota Department of Human Services Updated: 12/1/16 10:00 AM | Accessibility | Terms/Policy | Contact DHS | Top of Page | Updated: 12/1/16 10:00 AM