Minnesota’s Olmstead Subcabinet welcomes feedback to inform the implementation of Minnesota’s Olmstead Plan. There are several ways to provide your comments and thoughts:
• Online – Use our online form
• Email – MNOlmsteadPlan@state.mn.us
• Mail – Olmstead Implementation Office, 400 Sibley Street, Suite 300, St Paul, MN 55101
• Phone – 651.296.8081 – it’s okay to leave your comment on our voicemail
• In person – Attend an Olmstead Subcabinet Meeting (see schedule on Meetings page)
Please note: Due to the anticipated volume of comments, we are not able to provide individual responses.
To sign up to receive news and updates, fill out the online form.
Quality of Life Survey
The Olmstead Subcabinet has contracted with The Improve Group to conduct the Quality of Life Survey with 2,000 people with disabilities throughout the state in spring 2017. The Improve Group, in partnership with Information Specialists Group (ISG), is currently working to contact survey participants by mail and phone to schedule interviews. If you have been selected to participate in the survey, you will receive a letter of notice, followed by a phone call to schedule a time for your survey. Please take this opportunity to share your experiences with the Olmstead Subcabinet through the 2017 Quality of Life Survey.
If you have any questions about the Quality of Life Survey, please contact the Olmstead Implementation Office or The Improve Group directly: