Policy inquiries

The following online systems allow lead agency staff to connect with DHS if they have questions about programs and policies:

SIR for child support questionsHealthQuest for MA and MinnesotaCare policy questionsPolicyQuest for aging and adult services, cash, child care, disability services, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program policy questions.

Only designated lead agency staff may submit questions to DHS through these systems. If you are unsure if you can submit questions, talk to your supervisor.

All lead agency staff and the public may search the question-and-answer libraries in PolicyQuest.

Rate/Report this page Report/Rate this page