Commonly used application forms

This page features a list of links to common application forms or application information for human services programs. Program application forms can be found on eDocs, DHS’ Web-based document repository. Many application forms are published in other languages and can be found through eDocs.

Use ApplyMN to apply online for some types of health care, cash assistance, food benefits, emergency help and child care assistance programs.

  • • Child Care Assistance Program Application (PDF)
  • • Child support application information
  • • Combined Application Form (PDF) – cash assistance or food benefits
  • • Diversionary Work Program application information
  • • HIV/AIDS Programs Application (PDF)
  • • Human services provider license application forms
  • • Long-Term Care and Waiver Services Application (PDF)
  • • Medical Assistance for Breast or Cervical Cancer application (PDF)
  • • Minnesota Family Investment Program application information
  • • Minnesota Family Planning Program Application (PDF)
  • • Minnesota Health Care Programs application information
  • • Minnesota Health Care Programs provider enrollment application information
  • • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) application information (food benefits)
  • • Telephone Equipment Distribution Program Application (PDF)
  • DHS employees can find Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) forms on the public website.

  • Rate/Report this page   Report/Rate this page