Frequently asked questions


Q: How do I find a job with the Department of Human Services?

A: Most jobs with the department are filled through Minnesota Management & Budget. This is the state agency responsible for processing applications for state jobs and managing Minnesota's civil service system. DHS jobs also are posted on the DHS jobs website.

Q: How can I get a job with my county human services agency?

A: The Minnesota Merit System is the office responsible for processing job applications for county human service agencies in most of Minnesota's counties. Merit System application forms can now be printed directly from this site. For information about jobs in counties not covered by the Merit System, you need to contact that county's personnel office directly.

Rate/Report this page Report/Rate this page