|About DHS||Aging||Partners & Providers||Children||Disabilities||Economic Supports||Health Care||Publications||Licensing|
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
What is ARMHS?
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) are a set of services that were developed to bring restorative, recovery-oriented interventions directly to individuals who have the capacity to benefit from them, whether in their homes or elsewhere in the community. ARMHS includes four components: basic living and social skills, community intervention, medication education, and transitioning to community living.
The ARMHS application and assurances have been temporarily delayed. Both documents will be posted once they are approved. Check back on this webpage for further updates.
Training Quarterly ARMHS Application Provider Information Seminar
All providers who are interested in becoming an ARMHS provider are required to attend the ARMHS Information Seminar. The potential ARMHS provider must register the qualified Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Consultant, as well as the entitys Administrative Representative. This session is provided quarterly. Seminars will be held July 17, 2015, October 16, 2015, January 15, 2016 and April 15, 2016. All seminars will be on Fridays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Enrollment information can be found on the AMHD Training Website.
I want to be a Provider
There are many steps required to become a successful ARMHS provider. Complete the following steps in the order given.
1. Read the legislation to gain an understanding of what ARMHS is.
2. If not already done, start your Business or Non-Profit disclaimer: we are unable to provide any assistance with starting your business.
3. Have all clinical staff complete the pre-requisite online trainings before attending the information session.
4. Attend the mandatory information session offered quarterly
a. Both the business person, and clinical supervisor(s) must attend
5. Complete the Application coming soon
6. Use the Checklist to ensure your application is complete coming soon
7. Submit your application to: email@example.com
a. Applications may take up to 5 weeks for DHS/AMHD Staff to review.
If approved, you will then need to enroll with Provider Enrollment, pay the fee, and receive an onsite visit from the Office of Inspector General. Upon final approval from Provider Enrollment, you may then start providing services. This part of the process could take up to 3 additional months.
I am an ARMHS Provider what do I need to know!
1. Contact Information: ARMHS Policy Lead, 651-431-2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FAQs coming soon
4. Rates are published annually in the following mental health reimbursement chart.
5. Recertification Process - The following recertification documents are to be used by providers seeking recertification of ARMHS.
Overview of the Recertification Process (PDF) 7 pages (October 2005)
Recertification Application Instructions (PDF) 10 pages (October 2005)
Recertification Application (Word document) 10 pages (October 2005)
Local Recertification Process/Application (PDF) 8 pages (June 2005)
6. Reporting through the Mental Health Information System (MHIS) is required of all ARMHS providers. The MHIS reporting instructions and materials are located on the Adult Mental Health Technical Assistance page.
1. ARMHS Certified Providers List updated monthly.
a. ARMHS Supplemental Authorization Form (Form DHS-4159A-ENG)
b. LOCUS Level of Care Recording Form (Form DHS-6249-ENG)
Report/Rate this page
|© 2015 Minnesota Department of Human Services Online||Updated: 7/15/15 1:15 PM | Accessibility | Terms/Policy | Contact DHS | Top of Page ||