P.O. Box 64997
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0997
The mission of the Office for Equity, Performance and Development (OEPD) is to ensure nondiscrimination in state and county employment and service delivery, and to develop an engaged and culturally sensitive workforce that can provide effective and appropriate services to the Minnesota Department of Human Servicesí diverse clientele.
OEPD assesses service delivery and workforce effectiveness through surveys and performance measurement, provides planning support to senior management, facilitates agencywide development and learning, and supports equal employment opportunities for staff and management.
For DHS clients and the public, a major function of OEPD is to ensure public access to information about programs and offer public access to related public and private entities that monitor or are involved with the departmentís operations.
OEPD is responsible for the following functions:
Civil Rights in Human Services
● Minnesota Department of Human Services Civil Rights Plan (PDF)
● Limited English Proficiency
● Minnesota Department of Human Services Limited English Proficiency Plan (PDF)
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
● Minnesota Department of Human Services Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan (PDF)
● Affirmative Action Policy
● Discrimination (FAQ)
Agency Performance Measurement
● Minnesota Department of Human Services Dashboard
● Human Services Performance Management System
Americans with Disabilities Act in Human Services
● Accessible formats
● Reasonable modification
Diversity in Human Services
Internships at the Minnesota Department of Human Services
● Executive Pathways Internship Program Brochure
● Executive Pathways Internship Program Application (DOC)
Information about the Executive Pathways Internship Program is available in other forms to people with disabilities by contacting us at 651-431-3040 (voice). TTY users can call 866-786-3945 or use their preferred relay service. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the Minnesota Department of Human Services
Organization and management of the Minnesota Department of Human Services
General DHS contact information
County and regional offices and human services agencies
External links to sites related to equal opportunity and civil rights
Report/Rate this page