Interpreter services (oral/spoken language assistance)

The Minnesota Department of Administration has group purchasing contracts for interpreter services available through its Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) program. DHS and other state and local governmental agencies may use these contracts to arrange for interpreters.

County and local government staff who need to access interpreter services, either in person or over the phone, should follow the procedures described in their agency's LEP plan and/or contact their procurement officer for information on using the CPV contracts.

Private organizations and the general public can locate local interpreter services by looking in the local telephone directory.

Rate/Report this page Report/Rate this page