Translation services (written language assistance)

The Minnesota Department of Administration has group purchasing contracts for translation services available through its Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) program. State and local governmental agencies may use these contracts to arrange for translation work.

County and local government staff who need to access translation services should follow the procedures described in their agency's LEP plan or contact their procurement officer for information on using the CPV contracts.

Private organizations and the general public can locate local translation services by looking in their local telephone directory.

Rate/Report this page Report/Rate this page