Child Support - Interest Charging

An obligor who has made 12 consecutive months of complete and on-time payments may ask the Child Support Agency to suspend interest charging on child support arrears.

The Child Support Agency will review the payment record. If the agency suspends interest charging, it sends both the obligor and the obligee notice. If the Child Support Agency denies the request to suspend interest, the obligor will receive notice.

Should complete and on-time payments stop, the Child Support Agency may restart interest charging.

Rate/Report this page   Report/Rate this page

Related Pages

Related Links