Meeting dates and times are listed below:
All meetings are held at Minnesota Housing in Park Square Court Building at 400 Sibley Street, St Paul. Meetings are in the State Street Conference Room on the 1st floor.
• Monday, March 13 – Executive Committee Meeting 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
• Monday, March 27 – Subcabinet Meeting 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
• Monday, April 24 – Subcabinet Meeting 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Monday, May 22 – Subcabinet Meeting 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• Monday, June 26 – Subcabinet Meeting 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
• Monday, July 24 – Subcabinet Meeting 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
See the Documents page for the following:
• Subcabinet meeting materials are available one week before the meeting.
• Subcabinet meeting minutes are available two weeks after the meeting.
General Meeting Information
• Location: Park Square Court Building is located directly north of Mears Park in downtown St. Paul. Visitors may enter the building either on 6th Street or Sibley Street. The accessible entrance is located on 6th Street. Accessible restrooms are available in the first floor lobby.
• Parking: Metered parking is available along Sibley and 6th Streets. Parking reserved specifically for visitors to Minnesota Housing is available in the parking lot on the southeast corner of Wacouta and 8th Street, two blocks north of the building. Please park in the spaces designated for Minnesota Housing, and make sure to sign your vehicle into the parking lot upon arriving at the Subcabinet meeting.
• For assistance in the following areas, call 651-296-8081 or send an email to MNOlmsteadPlan@state.mn.us at least 2 business days prior to the meeting:
o To sign up in advance to provide comments to the Subcabinet.
o To attend a meeting by phone and receive call-in information.
o To request meeting materials in a different format.
o To request accommodations due to a disability. Please let us know the type of accommodation or modification you need and which meeting you plan to attend.
• Many people are highly sensitive to fragrances and perfumes. If you are planning to attend a meeting, please do not use perfume or fragrances products.