4. Meet at least one of the following requirements:
• Have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
• Be fluent in a non-English language
• Have one year of experience as a primary personal care assistant (PCA), community health worker, waiver service provider or special education assistant to a person with ASD or a related condition within the previous five years.
Roles and responsibilities
The Level III provider must:
• Ensure services provided take into consideration the person’s and family’s values, goals, preferences, culture and language
• Participate in data collection to document the person’s response to intervention and progress on targeted goals and objectives and treatment outcomes
• Provide intervention services as determined necessary in the comprehensive multi-disciplinary evaluation (CMDE) and identified in the person’s individual treatment plan (ITP), with fidelity to the treatment method or modality necessary to promote progress on targeted goals and objectives
• Receive required clinical supervision and intervention observation and direction as identified in the person’s ITP.