All federally approved waiver plans are available on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website.
To search the CMS website for the current and approved Minnesota waiver plans:
1. Go to the State Waivers List page on the CMS website
2. Under the "REFINE YOUR SEARCH" column on the right, under "Filter by State" – check "Minnesota"
3. Under "Filter by Waiver Authority" – select the applicable waiver authority (e.g., 1115, 1915 (b1), 1915 (b4), 1915 (c), etc.). BI, CAC, CADI, DD and EW waiver plans are 1915 (c) waiver plans. To view those, check "1915 (c)"
4. Under "Filter by Status" – select "Approved" to view approved waivers.
To view a specific waiver plan:
1. Select the waiver plan by either clicking on the waiver plan name or the arrow to the right of the waiver plan name
2. Under "Approved Application(s) & Related Document(s)" – select "Approved Application"
3. In the box that appears – select "Open" to open the .zip file(s)
4. Select the document that was modified most recently.
If you are unable to navigate the CMS website and need a copy of a current and approved Minnesota waiver plan by email, please:
1. Email the DHS Disability Services Division Response Center at DSD.ResponseCenter@state.mn.us
2. Include in your email which waiver plan(s) you want (i.e., BI, CAC, CADI, DD or EW).