The rate management worksheets list, DHS-6790 (PDF) can help service providers organize information and communicate it to lead agencies.
Providers should complete the applicable worksheet(s) and then follow their lead agency’s direction for how to submit the form to the lead agency. (Please note: Unencrypted email is a not a secure form of communication).
The worksheets include:
• Adult day – 15 minutes/Structured day – 15 minutes/ DT&H – 15 minutes, DHS-6790A (PDF)
• Adult day – Daily, DHS-6790B (PDF)
• Foster care – Daily/SLS – Daily, DHS-6790C (PDF)
• Prevocational services – Daily/Structured day program – Daily, DHS-6790E (PDF)
• Prevocational services – Hourly, DHS-6790F (PDF)
• Customized living services/24-hour customized living services/Residential care services, DHS-6790G (PDF)
• Transportation for adult day – Daily/Prevocational services – Daily/structured day daily, DHS-6790I (PDF)
• Customized living component service definitions: A reference guide for computing time for rate-setting tools, DHS-6790H (PDF)
• DT&H – Daily, DHS-6790J (PDF)
• Employment services, DHS-6790L (PDF)
See RMS – Training modules for video tutorials on how to navigate and understand the Disability Waiver Rate System (DWRS) and Rate Management System (RMS).
To assist RMS users in specific situations, DHS created the following "cheat sheets":
Report/Rate this page