This chapter describes the general eligibility requirements for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). In order to be eligible for CCAP all applicants MUST:
· File an application. See Chapter 3 (Applications).
· Provide required verification. See Chapter 7.3 (Verification – Initial Application).
· Have children needing care who are of an appropriate age. See Chapter 2 (Glossary) for the definition of child.
· Cooperate with child support. See Chapter 4.9 (Cooperation with Child Support).
· Meet income limits. See Chapter 6.3 (Income Limits).
· Participate in authorized activities. See Chapter 4.6 (CCAP authorized activities).
· Have assets of equal to or less than $1 million. See Chapter 4.12 (Asset limit).
· Have children who meet citizenship and immigration status requirements or attend care in a setting subject to public educational standards operated under public education standards. See Chapter 4.15 (Citizenship and Immigration Status).
· Pay the required family copayment fee. See Chapter 6.21 (Family Copayment).
Minnesota Rules 3400.0040
Report/Rate this page
Minnesota Statutes 119B.09
Minnesota Statutes 119B.10
Minnesota Statutes 119B.05