Give the affected provider at least 15 calendar days advance notice except when adverse action notice requirements are waived. See Chapter 12.1 (15-Day Notice Requirements) for the two exceptions.
Adverse actions include but are not limited to:
· A reduction in the hours of authorized care.
· An increase in the family’s copayment.
· An adverse determination of the provider’s eligibility.
Include the following in the written notice:
· The family’s name.
· A description of the adverse action that does NOT contain any information about why the action was taken.
· The effective date.
· A statement that unless the family appeals the adverse action prior to the effective
· date, the action will occur on the effective date.
Minnesota Rules 3400.0185, Subp. 4
Report/Rate this page
Minnesota Rules 3400.0040, Subp. 4