Skip To: Main content|Subnavigation|
Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) Policy Manual
DHS Home CountyLink Home Manuals Home Bulletins
Advanced Search
Show/Hide Table of Contents  

11.3 Licensed Child Care Providers

ISSUE DATE: 03/2017

Licensed child care providers are licensed by either:

  • · the State of Minnesota or
  • · another state, or
  • · a tribe.
  • Licensed providers must be providing child care services in the licensing state or in the area under the licensing tribe’s jurisdiction.

    They include:

  • · Licensed family providers.
  • · Licensed group family providers.
  • · Licensed center providers.
  • Require a licensed provider to register with your county. See Chapter 11.12 (Provider Registration).


    Minnesota Statutes 119B.011, Subd. 19
    Minnesota Statutes 119B.125
    Minnesota Rules 3400.0035, Subp. 7

    Rate/Report this pageReport/Rate this page

    © 2019 Minnesota Department of Human Services Updated: 3/6/17 12:22 PM | Accessibility | Terms/Policy | Contact DHS | Top of Page | Updated: 3/6/17 12:22 PM